Therapeutic and Neuromuscular Massage Services
Massage is a natural and instinctive method of promoting health and healing. Together, massage and chiropractic aid the body's natural healing process, ensuring free flow of nerve impluses and circulation of fluids.
The effects of massage therapy differ from one client to another depending on the needs, goals, and intention of the treatment. But from infants to seniors, therapeutic massage can be a safe and beneficial part of a healthy lifestyle.
Massage has direct physical and psychological benefits that have been clinically proven and supported by scientific research.
Benefits of Massage and Chiropractic
* Massage and chiropractic treatments are highly complementary and enhance the benefits of each other.
* Therapeutic Massage helps to stabilize the spine which increases the benefits of spinal adjustments.
* Massage creates greater blood circulation and the release of tension prolonging the benefits of a Chiropractic adjustment.
* Neuromuscular Massage helps relieve muscle tension, warms soft tissue, and makes the joints more pliable and accepting of your chiropractic adjustments.
* Tight muscles can pull the spine out of alignment.
Massage Therapy is an excellent tool for a more complete health and wellness program. To learn more about Life Chiropractic Center's massage therapists visit the About Us page.
Contact us today or stop in to make an appointment.